Friday, February 4, 2011

Post Numero Uno

  • I'm interested in knitting circles, church society groups and avram noam chomsky.





  • My hobbies and extra curiculars include shopping..watching tv..shopping. cooking. reading..playing field hockey and tennis..hanging out with my friends. shopping..





  • I'm different because I like a variety of things





  • I took this class because I love history. but i've taken all the history classes offered so i decided to take an elective involving history.





  • Acient civilizations fascinate me mostly because they're slightly mysterious. There are still things we dont know about them, and even what we do know is foreign to modern society.





  • I hope to get a better understanding of how we evolved and learn new civilizations (and how we learn about them).
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment